It was a big year for our Hollywood correspondent Sheldon Greenbriar, whose public bout with amyl nitrate addiction will soon be a TV movie starring Paul Reiser. Despite his personal struggles @ShelGreenbriar still managed to accrue more Twitter followers than @JimJBullock .
- Margaret Cho is Japanese for Funny Lady.
- Ppl. ask why I don’t write a tell-all. I say it’s no one’s business what Pat O’Brien did with that goat.
- I must be (liquid) dreaming: O-Town is reuniting! http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2011/01/18/o-town-reuniting/
- Just wondering: So many people seem to use Netflix, but I never see any Netflix deliverymen.
- I wish Shirley Hemphill was alive to see “what’s happening” in Egypt. http://bit.ly/1aqs9F
- Exclusive: Ted Danson, Tom Selleck and Steve Guttenberg to reunite for “Three Men and a Troubled Tween.”
- I nominate Shields and Yarnell to host next year’s Oscars. http://bit.ly/c09o8N
- In times like these I thank God for Yoko Ono!
- Happy 46th to my good friend Suge Knight. I think it’s actually his 48th, but I won’t tell if you don’t. :)
- New “Madea” movie brings us ever closer to achieving Dr. King’s dream.
- Happy 64th birthday to
@KimCarnes If only I had YOUR eyes!
- I used to not care much for the gays until I started watching
#AList. Thanks, #Logo, for opening my eyes, and my heart.
- I can’t believe I’m the only one to ask
@CarrieFisher about her bravura turn in the 1984 classic “Garbo Talks” #DragonCon
- What’s with all the geeks?
@LouFerrigno if Arnold @Schwarzenegger ‘s success ever made him ‘green’ with envy. #DragonCon
- How come no one names their kid
#Nipsey anymore? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nipsey_Ru…
- Am i a fan of
#beaches ? You bet your midler! @bettemidler
- Take it from someone who knows:
#LeifGarrett is not a reliable sponsor.
- Sorry, Barbara Walters, but
@FranDrescher was the most #fascinating person of 2011. @WeLuvFran