If you film a movie here it must suck. Really suck. As in, even morons think it sucks.
To put it another way, the Burt Reynolds oeuvre ranks as Atlanta’s cinematic high point (“Deliverance,” a true classic, was filmed in Georgia, not the ATL).
- The American Pie “reunion”;
- more than one Katherine Heigl movie;
- one Miley Cyrus movie;
- too many Tyler Perry movies;
- The Three Stooges;
- Dumb and Dumberer;
- Freejack, featuring Mick Jagger playing second banana to Emilio Estevez;
- The Slugger’s Wife;
- and, coming soon, the movie sure to out-suck them all, What to Expect When You’re Expecting, starring J-Lo and Cameron Diaz.
A look at love through the eyes of five interconnected couples experiencing the thrills and surprises of having a baby, and ultimately coming to understand the universal truth that no matter what you plan for, life doesn’t always deliver what’s expected.