He just wants to be loved, is that so wrong?
Sheldon‘s very depressed about having only nine Twitter followers. The best of what you’ve missed:
- Is Kristy McNichol the Greta Garbo of tomboy child actresses?
- For years I thought Elton John and Olivia Newton-John were married, but of course that’s impossible since he’s British and she’s Australian.
- Whenever I get steamed, I talk like Fred Schneider and suddenly I’m not so mad anymore.
- Newsweek says gay actors aren’t convincing in straight roles. Apparently they never saw Paul Lynde as Uncle Arthur.
- Just finished Paul Reiser’s “Couplehood” — it was every bit as delightful the fourth time. Next up: “The Bridges of Madison County”
- How come Angela Lansbury never had sex on ‘Murder She Wrote?’ She was rich, attractive and always seemed to be going up in a hot air balloon
- Bring back “Becker” — stat!
- Frances McDormand was so miscast in “Fargo.” I would’ve loved to see Jamie Gertz sink her teeth into that role.
- Just wondering: So many people seem to use Netflix, but I never see any Netflix deliverymen.
- I’ll be hosting a retrospective of Dixie Carter’s film career tonight at my West Hollywood apartment.