- Is Kristy McNichol the Greta Garbo of tomboy child actresses?
- For years I thought Elton John and Olivia Newton-John were married, but of course that’s impossible since he’s British and she’s Australian.
- Whenever I get steamed, I talk like Fred Schneider and suddenly I’m not so mad anymore.
- Newsweek says gay actors aren’t convincing in straight roles. Apparently they never saw Paul Lynde as Uncle Arthur.
- Just finished Paul Reiser’s “Couplehood” — it was every bit as delightful the fourth time. Next up: “The Bridges of Madison County”
- How come Angela Lansbury never had sex on ‘Murder She Wrote?’ She was rich, attractive and always seemed to be going up in a hot air balloon
- Bring back “Becker” — stat!
- Frances McDormand was so miscast in “Fargo.” I would’ve loved to see Jamie Gertz sink her teeth into that role.
- Just wondering: So many people seem to use Netflix, but I never see any Netflix deliverymen.
- I’ll be hosting a retrospective of Dixie Carter’s film career tonight at my West Hollywood apartment.
Says a Christian fundamentalist who claims Hitler surrounded himself with gay stormtroopers because “homosexual soldiers basically had no limits in the savagery and brutality they were willing to inflict on whoever Hitler went after.”